Monday, September 22, 2008

Funniest Moments ever on SNL

Wow!!Can we all congratulate Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler for their outstanding role as Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin? I personally saw the sketch and I loved it. Both sides were expressed perfectly to my views. They basically played the part of the scandal and rumors going around this entire election. It made the election fun again. One of the head writers for SNL said the trick with all of these people is to try to come out as fair and evenhanded as possible. This SNL episode was the highest-rated edition of the show since 2002, according to Nielsen's preliminary ratings. And on top of that it has been viewed more than five million times on YouTube and nbc.com.

I give this article a score of 5 for its timeliness being that the elections are around the corner, the currency because everyone was talking about this sketch. It had emotionalism because of the humor it held and it had prominence because it obviously involved famous people acting out other famous people.

2 comments:

yay yay yayyyyyyyy said...

Yes, I saw that performance by Tina Fey. It was hilarious! "I can see Russia from my house!" LOL

Mirelis said...

I also really liked Tina Fey's impersonation of Palin and Amy Poehler's of Clinton. They even looked a lot like them! I also saw Fey's impersonation of Palin during the Couric interviews and I thought she was spot on! I read that this has been SNL's most successful couple of weeks during any election.