Sunday, December 14, 2008

lmaooo President Bush gets a size 10

This has to be the best story in 2008. President Bush goes to Iraq to speak about the war and to tell the people of Iraq that the war was necessary and it is not over during a news conference with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. (Why didn't he do that in the safety of your own home instead of going to the place that the war is in)?

Out of nowhere 2 shoes were thrown at president bush. Lmaoooo omg I know he's my president but I just can’t stop laughing. The shoe thrower was Muntadar al-Zeidi, a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television. Neither the President nor the Prime Minister was hit with the size 10 shoes. After he threw the shoes he shouted "the war is over."

This goes to show how much respect there is for the President of the United States. Never in my life have I seen something like this. It's very sad to see he's lost so much over sees.

No comments: