Monday, November 17, 2008

MTA...bailout? MTA...fair hikes? What in the world is going on????!!

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but what the french toast is going on with our economy? The government wants to bailout out everyone. First it was banks, now the auto industry and even the MTA is looking for a piece of the pie.

Question: who's going to bail out the consumers, the tax payers? Goodness gracious can someone give MEEE a break?!!! I am seriously tired of these companies looking for the easy way out.

I cannot believe the MTA on top of wanting a bailout wants to increase fair hikes from $2.00 to 2.50 or $3.00. UMmm they just had a increase in the fairs like three years ago, and maybe I wouldn't be so against the idea if the service was better. But NO!! The service sucks, train conductors and bus operators are rude, the bus and trains are never on time, annndd there is always some kind of problem on the track especially on the weekends.

I'm soooo aggravated with this situation....I need to breathe lol (breathing)

4 comments:

LisbethReyna said...

I blogged about something similar to this..it is not nice to see how the government is taking money from anyone to save this economy including people who doesn't have a lot! This is ridiculous!
I was really concerned to see that Henry Paulson is trying to take money from taxpayers so badly! I just think theres another way of doing this(helping the economic crisis...)

Mirelis said...

hahaha you're reaction is priceless! I feel the SAME way though. The fair hikes is particularly annoying for CUNY students since next semester we have to pay an extra $300!
I'm moving to Denmark. I am so sick of America!!

winawirsatyo said...

extra $300 mirelis? r u serious?
for what?

yea i agree alot with you aceneth.
I waited for the bus for about 15 minutes yesterday and it was damn cold. and when the bus finally came, 4 of them all came at once.
*sigh*
They should really improve the service before they raise the prices.

Francois said...

it is pretty ridiculous... plus some tracks that have been worked on for yearssss (7 train on the weekends) and are still being worked on. I have reason to believe the track workers just sit around all day and do nothing, once the track is fixed... they're out of the job... so they probably elongate the job for as long as possible.